South East Aviation Services S.r.l. (SEAS) Exclusive Engineering services company supporting Ryanair’s engineering function in Italy is currently hiring Aircraft CAT “A” Engineer to be based in PMO.
The successful candidate will be energetic and committed, able to work well from his/her own initiative while being an integral part of our team.
- Must be an EASA Part 66 qualified Cat A License holder
- Boeing aircraft experience an advantage
- Self-motivated individuals able to work without direct supervision.
- Hangar and/or Line experienced.
- Willing to do shift work and nights.
- Must be able to work and travel within the EU.
- Flexible approach to working in a fast changing environment.
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.
- Good computer literacy.
What we offer
- Permanent position
- Very Stable business – Industry
- Private Insurance for employees
- Continuously expansion of our operations
- Technical Training and professional growth opportunities
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a close-knit team and to gain extensive experience on Ryanair’s fleet of Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you.
APPLY TO : CAREERS@SEASSRL.COM