SEAS (South East Aviation Services) engineering services company supporting Ryanair’s engineering function in South East Europe is currently looking for Aircraft Mechanic to be based in BOLOGNA (BLQ).
The role includes the use of specialist IT applications such as AMOS, e-Learning, MyBoeingfleet, installation and dismantling of system components as instructed, making adjustments on aircraft systems and performing scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance work on aircraft under supervision as well as, as instructed, error search and troubleshooting.
The successful candidate will be energetic and committed, able to work well from his/her own initiative while being an integral part of our team.
- Boeing aircraft experience preferred
- Hangar and/or Line experienced
- Valid EU driver’s license
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Excellent communication skills – fluent English is essential
- Good computer literacy
- Willing to work shifts (including nights).
What we offer
- Permanent position
- Very Stable business – Industry
- Private Insurance for employees
- Continuously expansion of our operations
- Technical Training and professional growth opportunities
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a close-knit team and to gain extensive experience on Ryanair’s fleet.
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you.
APPLY TO: CAREERS@SEASSRL.COM