South East Aviation Services S.r.l. (SEAS) is looking for CAT A Engineers to be based in BGY.
The successful candidate is energetic, committed and willing to work in a dynamic and fast changing environment.
- Must hold a current EASA Part 66 qualified Cat A License
- Boeing aircraft experience an advantage
- Self-motivated individuals able to work without direct supervision
- Hangar and/or Line experienced
- Willing to work night shifts
- Must be able to work and travel within the EU
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.
- Good computer literacy
- Knowledge of Amos is preferable but not essential
What we offer:
- Permanent position
- Private insurance for employees
- Continuously expansion of our operations
- Professional growth opportunities and continuous learning through our technical trainings
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a close-knit team and to gain extensive experience.
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you!
APPLY TO: email@example.com