South East Aviation Services S.r.l. (SEAS) is an EASA part 145 approved maintenance organization based in Italy.
We are currently hiring a QA Engineer to cover a Deputy Quality Manager’s Position to be based in Bergamo – Italy.
The successful candidate will be energetic and committed, able to work well from his/her own initiative while being an integral part of our team.
- Have working knowledge of EASA and ENAC regulations concerning Continuing Airworthiness.
- Have proven QA background relating to aircraft maintenance organization environment.
- Have quality system and auditing techniques knowledge and proven experience.
- Knowledge of the B737 and A320 aircraft type would be an advantage but training can be provided
- Engineering background would be an advantage but not a requirement.
- Ability to work to deadlines and on own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent English required. Another European language will be an advantage.
- Flexibility to travel the Ryanair/SEAS network.
- Must hold a valid EU passport.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change quickly.
- MS Office suite experience
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you!
Please send your CV and qualifications in English to CAREERS@SEASSRL.COM