SEAS (South East Aviation Services) engineering services company supporting Ryanair’s engineering function in South East Europe is currently looking for Duty Maintenance Coordinator, based at Bergamo Airport.
The successful candidate will be energetic and committed, able to work well from his/her own initiative while being an integral part of our team. He/she will report to the Maintenance Manager.
- Verifying that all technical documentation, needed for the execution of maintenance, are in proper condition of validity (updated and approved) and that any errors or defects in the publications of the TC Holder are notified in accordance with the MOE.
- Checking and issuing technical documentation that may be necessary.
- Assisting the MM in the definition and analysis of rectification of defects found during maintenance
- Maintenance planning taking into consideration Human Factors, the availability of personnel and time, environmental issues, logistics, equipment, material, products, manuals and infrastructure.
- Checking and issuing of Customer Work Orders and Work Reports.
- Issuing Work Orders for works commissioned to other maintenance companies.
- Procurement of equipment, products and spare parts necessary for the implementation of the planned work.
- Ensuring the collection, verification and filing of the documentation relating to maintenance.
- Previous Maintenance planning experience would be preferable.
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills – fluent English is essential.
- Good computer literacy.
- Willing to work shifts (including nights).
What we offer:
- Permanent position
- Very Stable business – Industry
- Private Insurance for employees
- Continuously expansion of our operations
- Technical Training and professional growth opportunities
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a close-knit team and to gain extensive experience on Ryanair’s fleet.
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you: APPLY TO: CAREERS@SEASSRL.COM