South East Aviation Hungary Kft. (SEAH), engineering services company supporting Ryanair’s engineering function in Hungary is currently looking for B1 Licensed Engineers to be based in Budapest.
Ryanair is operating an aircraft fleet of more than 450 modern Boeing 737-800 aircraft and will, until 2024, further expand.
The successful candidate will be energetic and committed, able to work well from his/her own initiative while being an integral part of our team.
- Must be an EASA Part 66 qualified B1 License holder B737 type rated;
- European passport will be a plus;
- Must be able to work and travel within the EU;
- Self-motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision;
- Excellent English, both written and spoken;
- Line experienced;
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment;
- Good computer literacy;
- Willing to do shift work and nights.
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a close-knit team and to gain extensive experience on Ryanair’s fleet of Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you!
APPLY TO : CAREERS@SEASSRL.COM