South East Aviation Services S.r.l. (SEAS) engineering services company supporting Ryanair’s engineering function in Italy is currently looking for B1 Engineers to be based in Brindisi.
The successful candidate will be energetic and committed, able to work well from his/her own initiative while being an integral part of our team.
- Must hold a current EASA B1 License
- Must be currently approved on Boeing 737 – 800 aircraft
- Must be flexible
- Must be willing to work shifts
- Must be able to work and travel within the EU.
- We require self-motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision
- Excellent spoken & written English is essential.
- Hangar and/or Line experienced
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Good computer literacy
What we offer:
- Permanent position
- Very Stable business – Industry
- Private Insurance for employees
- Continuously expansion of our operations
- Technical Training and professional growth opportunities
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a close-knit team and to gain extensive experience on Ryanair’s fleet of Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you: APPLY TO: CAREERS@SEASSRL.COM