B2 Engineer – Perm
Location: HUNGARY – BUDAPEST
South East Aviation Services S.r.l. (SEAS) is an engineering services company supporting Ryanair’s engineering function in Italy. SEAS are currently hiring B2 Engineers to be based in Budapest, Hungary.
We are interested in you if you are looking for a career opportunity where hard work, initiative and enthusiasm are part of the daily routine. The successful candidate will be energetic and committed, able to work well from his/her own initiative while being an integral part of our team.
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying 119m p.a. on more than 1,800 daily flights from 87 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of over 400 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 315 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 11,500 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 31-year safety record.
- Must hold a current EASA B2 License;
- Must be currently approved on Boeing 737 – 800 aircraft;
- Must be flexible;
- Must be willing to work shifts;
- Must be able to work and travel within the EU. We require self-motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision;
- Excellent spoken & written English is essential;
- Boeing aircraft experience;
- Hangar and/or Line experienced;
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment;
- Good computer literacy.
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you!
APPLY TO: CAREERS@SEASSRL.COM