South East Aviation Services S.r.l. (SEAS), engineering services company supporting Ryanair’s engineering function in Italy, is currently looking for B2 Engineer to be based in Bergamo.
We are currently recruiting for B2 Engineers to join our highly skilled team, with 737NG experience. The successful candidate will work with our dedicated team of engineering professionals to ensure the continued airworthiness of our fleet of aircraft.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for carrying out maintenance tasks as required.
- Maintain a high standard of work in all tasks.
- Complete the appropriate documentation.
- Comply with all company policies, procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Any other duties as requested by the Shift Leader.
- Must hold a current EASA Part 66 B2 license on the Boeing 737-800
- Must have a flexible approach to working in a fast-changing environment
- Must be willing to work shifts
- Previous experience with AMOS is desirable.
- Must be able to work and travel within the EU.
- We require self-motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision
- Excellent spoken & written English is essential.
- Hangar and/or Line experienced
- Good computer literacy
What we offer:
- Permanent position
- Very Stable business – Industry
- Private Insurance for employees
- Continuously expansion of our operations
- Technical Training and professional growth opportunities
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a close-knit team and to gain extensive experience on Ryanair’s fleet of Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you: APPLY TO : CAREERS@SEASSRL.COM