South East Aviation Hungary Ltd. (SEAH) Exclusive Engineering services company supporting Ryanair’s engineering function in Italy is currently hiring CAT “A” Engineer to be based in Budapest.
The successful candidate will be energetic and committed, able to work well from his/her own initiative while being an integral part of our team.
- Must be an EASA Part 66 qualified Cat A License holder as a minimum.
- Boeing aircraft experience an advantage
- Self-motivated individuals able to work without direct supervision.
- Hangar and/or Line experienced.
- Willing to do shift work and nights.
- Must be able to work and travel within the EU.
- Flexible approach to working in a fast changing environment.
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.
- Good computer literacy.
- Valid EU driver’s license.
What we offer:
- Permanent position
- Very Stable business – Industry
- Private Insurance for employees
- Continuously expansion of our operations
- Technical Training and professional growth opportunities
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a close-knit team and to gain extensive experience on Ryanair’s fleet of Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you: APPLY TO : CAREERS@SEASSRL.COM