SEAS – South East Aviation Services S.r.l. Engineering services company supporting
Ryanair’s engineering function in Italy, is currently looking for Engineering Technical
Instructor to be based in Bergamo (BGY).
Due to our continued growth, we are recruiting for a Technical Training Instructor to join the Engineering Training department. Within this job role, we are looking for someone who is passionate about aviation and is interested in teaching a wide range of aircraft engineering topics to our staff working in the field either at the start of their career or at the top of their profession. We are looking for someone who will promote training and be an ambassador to support the highest standards that we already maintain to the company.
The successful person will be responsible for ensuring:
- Delivery of all technical training to engineering staff to the highest industry standard, includes but not limited to:
- Delivery of Part 147 theoretical and practical training.
- Delivery of all technical training associated with business needs.
- Delivery of Onboarding Training to new starters.
- Preparing technical training and improvement to our current courses.
- Development of instructor materials (course outlines, lesson plans, background material, instructional materials, and training aids).
Suitable candidates :
- Must be conversant with EASA regulations primarily and ensure regular review of all procedures/regulations relevant to the training course being delivered
- Extensive ability to develop and approve training material using various training delivery methods (classroom, eLearning, Virtual etc.)
- Be capable of delivering technical training in a practical manner.
- Fully able to maintain and develop the training centres for further learning enhancements across all levels of training
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to build and deliver effective training programmes to meet the above-mentioned training requirements
- Clear communication (written & oral) and presentation skills
- Previous technical experience is an advantage but not necessary
The below details the requirements further :
- Should hold an EASA Part 66 Licence or have evidence of previous employment in aircraft technical training, on 737/A320.
- Must be able to meet requirements and acceptability to deliver Part 147 training
- A keen eye to detail and ability to escalate issues to the management team
- Ability to plan and work to deadlines laid out by the management teams
- Good working knowledge of Office 365, and keen to learn new programs/software tools to enhance working ways
- Be an effective communicator and interact with the team through all types of communication (verbal, face-to face, virtual
- Applicants must be open minded, eager to learn new skills and bring new ideas to the team
- Must have a strong work ethic and show responsibility to their own work and completion in a timely manner
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to change quickly
- All applicants should have unrestricted right to work and travel in Italy/Europe.