We are looking for an Engineering Technical Instructor, Mechanical skills, to be based in Bergamo, Italy.
Our focus is on the delivery of practical and theoretical training to ensure that our engineers have the skills to perform their engineering duties in a safe and efficient manner working to the highest possible standards.
Your role will be to provide training to our engineers across the Ryanair network in the following areas:
- Induction & Continuation training for engineers
- Preparation of technical training packages for delivery via E-Learning.
- Ensuring all technical training is prepared and delivered in compliance with the regulations.
- Practical training for all line engineering staff on our dedicated maintenance training aircraft
- EASA Part 66 License (Cat A, B1.1 or/and B2)
- Knowledge and experience of basic processes and techniques
- Previous training experience is desirable
- Will ideally be conversant with EASA 145 requirements.
- Extensive ability to develop and approve training material for classroom delivery.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work in the engineering environment (facility, training aircraft, classroom).
- Excellent English communication (written & oral) and presentation skills.
- Flexible working time and location
- Basic computer skill
- Must have initiative, be enthusiastic, self-motivated and willing to travel throughout the Ryanair network.
What we offer:
- Employment type: Full-time
- Remuneration in accordance with experience
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you!