SEAS – South East Aviation Services S.r.l. Engineering services company supporting Ryanair’s engineering function in Italy, is currently looking for Engineering Technical Instructor to be based in Bergamo (BGY).
Due to our continued growth, SEAS in association with their client airline Ryanair are recruiting for a Technical Training Instructor to be located at our Training centre in Bergamo within the Engineering Training department. Within this job role, we are looking for someone who is passionate about aviation and is interested in teaching a wide range of aircraft engineering topics to our staff working in the field either at the start of their career or at the top of their profession.
We are looking for someone who will promote training and be an ambassador to support the highest standards that we already maintain to the company.
The successful person will be responsible for ensuring:
- Delivery of all technical training to engineering staff to the highest industry standards; includes but not limited to:
- Delivery of Part 147 theoretical and practical training
- Delivery of all technical training associated with business needs across all airlines within the Ryanair Group
- Delivery of Onboarding Training to new starters
- Delivery of localised courses
- Delivery of Safety training
- Preparing technical training and improvement to our current courses
- Development of instructor materials (course outlines, lesson plans, background
material, instructional materials, and training aids)
- Must be conversant with EASA regulations primarily and ensure regular review of all
procedures/regulations relevant to the training course being delivered.
- Extensive ability to develop and approve training material using various training
delivery methods (classroom, eLearning, Virtual etc.)
- Be capable of delivering technical training in a practical manner,
- Fully able to maintain and develop the training centres for further learning
enhancements across all levels of training
- Strong capability to demonstrate a ”hands on” attitude
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to build and deliver effective training
programmes to meet the above-mentioned training requirements
- Clear communication (written & oral) and presentation skills
We are looking for someone to join our team that has experience in aircraft technical training or within in aircraft engineering. We want the successful candidate to be keen to learn, provide new ideas to the training team and interact openly to the wider network.
You must also be a great communicator as you will be working with different nationalities, diversities and ages!
We are looking for someone to join the team who is meticulous, has a good attitude and most important is a fun, positive and open-minded person!
The below details the requirements further:
- Must Hold EASA Part 66 Licence or Aerospace Engineering degree or have
evidence of previous employment in aircraft technical training.
- Must be able to meet requirements and acceptability to deliver Part 147 training
- Must have experience in aircraft engineering and working physically on the aeroplane,
- A keen eye to detail and ability to escalate issues to the management team
- Ability to plan and work to deadlines laid out by the management teams
- Good working knowledge of Office 365, and keen to learn new programs/software
tools to enhance working ways
- Ability to scrutinise and supply constructive critique where non-compliance may be
found to the management team
- Be an effective communicator and interact with the team through all types of
communication (verbal, face-to face, virtual)
- Applicants must be open minded, eager to learn new skills and bring new ideas to the
- Must have a strong work ethic and show responsibility to their own work and
completion in a timely manner
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to change quickly
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to seek and find solutions and address them to the management team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must hold a valid EU passport and happy to travel where the business requires.
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you!
APPLY TO: CAREERS@SEASSRL.COM