South East Aviation Services S.r.l. (SEAS) is an engineering services company supporting Ryanair’s engineering function in Italy. SEAS are currently recruiting for Flight Simulator Engineer to join their Engineering department in Italy.
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody to progress their career and gain experience in Europe’s leading airline.
The successful candidate will be based in Bergamo Airport (Bergamo Technical Centre) and will have to perform the following duties;
• Carry out preventative and corrective maintenance of QTY 2 Level ‘D’ FFS and QTY 1 FTD of B737-800w simulators.
• Perform daily readiness checks to ensure FSTD is ready for daily operation.
• Maintain Flight Simulator Equipment to EASA CS- FSTD-A Level “D” Standard.
• Maintain the Quality System in accordance with EASA Requirements.
• Review and implement aircraft and vendor service bulletins.
• Liaise with aircrew at the technical level on aircraft systems to resolve defects.
• Liaise with technical inspectors at initial and recurrent qualifications.
• Liaise with FSTD vendors to rectify defects requiring vendor support.
• Run and check the scheduled Quality Test Guide (QTG) Tests.
• Design and embody modifications on the simulators to maintain compatibility with Ryanair fleet using hardware and software engineering skills.
• Conduct technical defect clearance with nominated flight crew.
• Conduct a subjective evaluation session of FSTD performance with flight crew.
• Complete any other tasks that are reasonably required to carry out the daily operation of a Flight Simulator Training Centre
Technical Diploma in Aviation or Electronic
Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation or Aerospace Engineering preferred but not essential
Proficient in English Language
Excellent IT proficiency
Willing to work flexible shifts (night shifts and weekends)
Knowledge of programming languages like C# and Fortran
Experience with running and checking of QTGs or validation test
Experience with Digital Data Networking and Mechanical/Electronic Diagrams
At least 3 years experiences with Flight Simulator Devices for the experienced position.
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you!
Send your application to: CAREERS@SEASSRL.COM – MUSUMARRAF@SAESSRL.COM