South East Aviation Services S.r.l. (SEAS) is an engineering services company supporting Ryanair’s engineering function in Italy. SEAS are currently recruiting for Flight Simulator Engineer to join their Engineering department in Italy.
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody to progress their career and gain experience in Europe’s leading airline.
The successful candidate will be based in Bergamo Airport (Bergamo Technical Centre) and will have to perform the following duties;
- Perform planned maintenance tasks in accordance the scheduled maintenance plan
- Carry out corrective maintenance of mechanical/electrical and hydraulic systems
- Perform in house repair of avionic/electronic or computers parts
- Perform daily readiness checks to ensure FSTD is ready for daily operation.
- Maintain Flight Simulator Equipment and spare inventory.
- Conduct technical defect clearance with nominated flight crew.
- Maintain the Quality System in accordance with EASA Requirements.
- Liaise with aircrew at the technical level on simulated/aircraft systems to resolve defects.
- Run and check the scheduled Quality Test Guide (QTG) Tests.
- Design and embody modifications on the simulators to maintain compatibility with Ryanair fleet using hardware and software engineering skills.
- Technical Diploma in Aviation, Electronic or Computer science
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation Engineering preferred but not essential
- Proficient in English Language
- Excellent IT proficiency on different OS systems (Linux-Unix-Windows)
- Knowledge of programming languages like C, Fortran, XML and computer scripting
- Good knowledge of computer architecture, OS (windows server and/or windows embedded) and networking system
- Experience with Digital Data Networking and Mechanical/Electronic Diagrams
- Willing to work rotating shifts (day shifts/night shifts, weekends and bank holiday)
- Experience with running and checking of QTGs or validation test preferred
- If applying for the experienced position at least 3 years experiences with Flight Simulator Devices are required.
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you!