South East Aviation Services S.r.l. (SEAS) is an engineering services company supporting Ryanair’s engineering function in Italy. SEAS are currently recruiting for Flight Simulator Engineer to join their Engineering department in Italy.
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody to progress their career and gain experience in Europe’s leading airline.
The successful candidate will be based in Bergamo Airport (Bergamo Technical Centre) and will have to perform the following duties.
- Carry out preventative and corrective maintenance of Boeing 737simulators.
- Conduct technical defect clearance with nominated flight crew.
- Remove, install and repair of simulators and electro-mechanical parts.
- Perform daily readiness checks to ensure simulators are ready for daily operation.
- Maintain the Quality System in accordance with EASA Requirements.
- Liaise with aircrew at the technical level on aircraft systems to resolve defects.
- Liaise with Simulator vendors to rectify defects requiring vendor support.
- Run and check the scheduled Quality Test Guide (QTG).
- Conduct subjective and objective simulators evaluation session.
- Technical Diploma in Aviation, Avionic Engineering or Electronic
- Bachelor’s degree in Aeronautical, Aviation Engineering preferable (but not essential)
- Proficient in English Language
- Customer Oriented
- Excellent IT proficiency
- Willing to work flexible shifts (night shifts, weekends and bank holiday)
- Basic knowledge of computer and networkingFamiliar with electronic and mechanical diagrams
- Familiar with aircraft system (B737 preferred)
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you.
APPLY TO: email@example.com