South East Aviation Services S.r.l. (SEAS), engineering services company supporting Ryanair’s engineering function in Italy, is currently looking for NDT Inspector (level 2 or 3) to be based in Bergamo.
We are currently recruiting for NDT Inspector to join our highly skilled team, with experience. The successful candidate will work with our dedicated team of engineering professionals to ensure the continued airworthiness of our fleet of aircraft.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for carrying out NDT testing PT, MT, UT, ET in Cat D1
- Maintain a high standard of work in all tasks.
- Complete the appropriate documentation.
- Comply with all company policies, procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Any other duties as requested by the Shift Leader.
- Must hold a current ITANDTB or equivalent approval
- Must have experience to perform inspections in accordance with the applicable standard process, interpret indications, and report results as per company requirements
- Shall be required to document inspection results as well as complete and sign work records in connection with work performed.
- Must be able to work shifts.
- Previous experience with AMOS is desirable
- Must have a flexible approach to working in a fast-changing environment
- Excellent spoken & written English is essential.
- Must be able to work and travel within the EU
- Good computer literacy
What we offer:
- Permanent position
- Very Stable business – Industry
- Continuously expansion of our operations
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a close-knit team and to gain extensive experience on Ryanair’s fleet of Boeing 737-800/8200 and Airbus 320 aircraft.
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you.
APPLY TO : email@example.com