South East Aviation Services S.r.l. (SEAS) is an engineering services company supporting Ryanair’s engineering function in Italy. We are currently hiring a Roster Coordinator for planning and coordinating work shifts of our Aircraft Maintenance Engineers, to be based in Bergamo Airport.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our Team and gain experience in Europe leading airline.
The successful candidate will be energetic and committed, able to work well from their own initiative while being an integral part of our team.
- Excellent English level
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer literacy
- Be highly organised and have the ability to handle a wide variety of tasks in a highly pressurised environment.
- Communicating with staff regarding their schedules
- As a rostering coordinator, it’s important to be organized to ensure you meet all of your deadlines.
- Must hold a valid EU Passport.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Communicate changes or updates to the schedule in a timely and effective manner
- Monitor employee absences and adjust the schedule as needed to account for these
- Ensure that all shifts are adequately covered by qualified staff
- Work with station Supervisor to ensure that staffing levels are appropriate for upcoming needs
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with employees
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you !