South East Aviation Services S.r.l. (SEAS) is an engineering services company supporting Ryanair’s engineering function in Italy.
We are currently hiring a Safety and Compliance Engineer to be employed in the Safety and Compliance department to be based in Bergamo Airport.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our Team and gain experience in Europe leading airline. Reporting directly to the Safety and Compliance Manager. As part of the Safety & Compliance function, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Carrying out audits as part of the Compliance Monitoring Program, preparing the relevant documentation and ensuring the follow-up of raised non-conformities.
- Liaising effectively with the Nominated Persons and responsible Managers.
- Supporting the personnel approval processes.
- Carrying out the follow up of internal reports and the necessary investigations.
- Analysing maintenance errors and preparing the necessary information related to safety.
- Preparing the reports relating to the Safety and Compliance indicators.
- Supporting the hazard identification and risk assessment processes, preparing the relevant documentation.
- Preparing the material in support of the training programs for the staff.
- Managing the Safety and Compliance documentation ensuring relevant retention.
- Knowledge of EASA and ENAC regulations
- Knowledge of the quality system and auditing techniques
- Engineering background would be an advantage but not a requirement
- Ability to work to deadlines and on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English required. Another European language will be an advantage
- Flexibility to travel the Ryanair/SEAS network
- Must hold a valid EU passport
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change quickly
- MS Office suite experience
What we offer
- Permanent position
- Very stable business – Industry
- Private Insurance for Employees
- Continuously expansion of our operations
- Professional growth opportunities
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you!