SEAS (South East Aviation Services) engineering services company supporting Ryanair’s engineering function in South East Europe is currently looking for Sheet Metal Workers to be based in Bergamo (BGY).
The successful candidate will work with our dedicated team of engineering professionals in Bergamo to ensure the continued airworthiness of our fleet of aircraft.
- Must hold demonstrable experience of Sheet Metal Work and Structural Repair.
- Previous maintenance experience on B737 is highly desirable.
- Performing metal assembling operations such as cutting, filling, drilling, countersinking, fitting, shimming, adjusting, clamping, bolting, reaming, riveting and bucking work.
- Working with relevant equipment -Bending machines, English Wheel, Flap Peening.
- To find the most suitable repair solutions and implementation
- Any other duties as requested by your Shift Leader / Hangar Manager.
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Excellent communication skills – fluent English is essential
- Good computer literacy
- Willing to work shift
What we offer
- Permanent position
- Very Stable business – Industry
- Private Insurance for employees
- Continuously expansion of our operations
- Technical Training and professional growth opportunities
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a close-knit team and to gain extensive experience on Ryanair’s fleet of Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you
APPLY TO: CAREERS@SEASSRL.COM