SEAS is currently recruiting a Stores and Logistic Operator to join our skilled team in in Italy – Bergamo.
The successful candidate will be energetic and committed, able to work well on his/her own initiative while being an integral part of our team.
• Assist in ensuring stores are controlled and monitored in accordance with E.A.S.A. requirements.
• Accounting for all stock movements into and out of stores both physically and on our engineering computer system.
• Assisting in monitoring the delivery dates, times of incoming spares for “aircraft on check” with our maintenance providers.
• Ensuring that AOG requirements are actioned and that the costs of the various services provided are controlled and kept to minimum.
• Ensuring that repair orders for all unserviceable items are controlled.
• Ensuring the efficient running of “Goods in”, “Goods out” and all aspects of the movement of parts through the Stores.
• Making sure that all components are monitored and accurately reflected on our computer system. Ensuring that spares are available and distributed accordingly to keep “deferred defects” to a minimum.
• Support BGY Hangar with local purchases needed to support Hangar Maintenance activities.
• Accomplish other such duties as may be reasonably directed by the Store Supervisor.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING ABILITIES:
• Previous stores experience desirable but not necessary
• A sound knowledge of computer systems
• The ability to work on own initiative
• A mature sense of judgement
• Be highly organised and have the ability to handle a wide variety of tasks in a highly pressurised environment
• Proven computer skills and be an effective communicator
• Full driving licence required
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Permanent position
• Very Stable business -Industry
• Private Insurance for employees
• Continuous expansion of our operations
• Technical Training and professional growth opportunities from lowest level to highest level
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a close knit team and to gain extensive experience.
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you.
APPLY TO: CAREERS@SEASSRL.COM