Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, operating more than 1,600 daily flights from 72 bases, connecting 189 destinations in 30 countries and operating a fleet of over 416 Boeing 737-800 series aircraft.
SEAS (South East Aviation Services) engineering services company supporting Ryanair’s engineering function in Italy is currently looking for aStores and Logistic Operatorto be based inBergamo’s Airport.
The successful candidate will be energetic and committed, able to work well from his/her own initiative while being an integral part of our team.
- Assist in ensuring stores are controlled and monitored in accordance with E.A.S.A. requirements.
- Accounting for all stock movements into and out of stores both physically and on our engineering computer system.
- Assisting in the control of commercial goods requirements.
- Controlling all material transactions on our computer system.
- Assisting in monitoring the delivery dates, times of incoming spares for aircraft on check with our maintenance providers.
- Ensuring that AOG requirements are actioned and that the costs of the various services provided are controlled and kept to minimum.
- Ensuring that repair orders for all unserviceable items are controlled.
- Ensuring the efficient running of “Goods in”, “Goods out” and all aspects of the movement of parts through the Stores.
- Making sure that all components are monitored and accurately reflected on our computer system.
- Ensuring that spares are available and distributed accordingly to keep “deferred defects” to a minimum.
- Support BGY Hangar with local purchases needed to support Hangar Maintenance activities.
- Accomplished in other such duties as may be reasonably directed by the Store Supervisor.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING ABILITIES.
- Previous stores experience desirable
- A sound knowledge of computer systems
- The ability to work on own initiative
- A mature sense of judgement
- Be highly organised and have the ability to handle a wide variety of tasks in a highly pressurised environment.
- Proven computer skills and be an effective communicator
- Full driving licence required
What we offer:
- Permanent position
- Very Stable business -Industry
- Private Insurance for employees
- Continuously expansion of our operations
- Technical Training and professional growth opportunities from lowest level to highest level
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a close knit team and to gain extensive experience. If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you :
APPLY TO: CAREERS@SEASSRL.COM