South East Aviation Services S.r.l. (SEAS), engineering services company supporting Ryanair’s engineering function in Italy, is currently looking for B2 Engineer to be based in PISA.
We are currently recruiting for B2 Engineers to join our highly skilled team, with 737NG experience. The successful candidate will work with our dedicated team of engineering professionals to ensure the continued airworthiness of our fleet of aircraft.
This position will involve shift work.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for carrying out maintenance tasks as required.
- Maintain a high standard of work in all tasks.
- Complete the appropriate documentation.
- Maintaining a safe and compliant working environment, adhering to all company procedures,
policies and regulations.
- Any other duties as requested by the Shift Leader.
- EASA Part 66 B2 License holder (Essential), Boeing 737-NG and MAX types (Desirable).
- Excellent spoken & written English is essential
- Previous experience with AMOS desirable.
- Line and Hangar experienced desirable
- We require self-motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment.
- Good computer literacy
- Applicants must have unrestricted right to work and travel in Italy/EU.
What we offer:
- Permanent position
- Very Stable business – Industry
- Private Insurance for employees
- Continuously expansion of our operations
- Technical Training and professional growth opportunities