South East Aviation Services S.r.l. (SEAS), engineering services company supporting Ryanair’s engineering function in Italy, is currently looking for B2 Engineer to be based in Fiumicino.
We are currently recruiting for B2 Engineers to join our highly skilled team, with 737NG experience. The successful candidate will work with our dedicated team of engineering professionals to ensure the continued airworthiness of our fleet of aircraft.
This position will involve shift work.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for carrying out maintenance tasks as required.
- Maintain a high standard of work in all tasks.
- Complete the appropriate documentation.
- Comply with all company policies, procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Any other duties as requested by the Shift Leader.
- Must hold a current EASA Part 66 B2 license on the Boeing 737-800
- Excellent spoken & written English is essential
- Previous experience with AMOS desirable.
- Line and Hangar experienced desirable
- We require self-motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment.
- Good computer literacy
- Applicants must have unrestricted right to work in Italy and travel within EU.
What we offer
- Permanent position
- Very Stable business – Industry
- Private Insurance for employees
- Continuously expansion of our operations
- Technical Training and professional growth opportunities
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a close-knit team and to gain extensive experience on Ryanair’s fleet of Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you:
APPLY TO : CAREERS@SEASSRL.COM; CAREERS@SEASGROUP.NET