South East Aviation Services S.r.l. (SEAS) Exclusive Engineering services company supporting Ryanair’s engineering function in Italy is currently hiring a CAT “A” to be based in Palermo Airport.
The successful candidate will be energetic and committed, able to work from well from their own initiative while being an integral part of our Team.
- Must hold a current EASA Part 66 qualified Cat A License
- Boeing aircraft experience an advantage
- Self-motivated individuals able to work without direct supervision.
- Hangar and/or Line experienced.
- Willing to work nights shift.
- Must be able to work and travel within the EU.
- Flexible approach to working in a fast changing environment.
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.
- Good computer literacy.
- Knowledge of Amos is preferable but not essential.
What we offer:
- Permanent position
- Very Stable business – Industry
- Continuously expansion of our operations
- Technical Training and professional growth opportunities
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a close-knit team and to gain extensive experience on Ryanair’s fleet.
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you.