Duty Maintenance Coordinator (Admin) – BGY
South East Aviation Services S.r.l. (SEAS), an engineering services company supporting Ryanair’s engineering function in Italy is currently looking for a Duty Maintenance Coordinator to be based in Bergamo.
The successful candidate will be energetic and committed, able to work well from his/her own initiative while being an integral part of our team.
– Collect inputs/send outputs from/to various Operator’s departments (Planning, Material, Powerplant, Structure ) and allocate them on the call-up for a smoother and prioritized fashion.
– Monitor and follow up HIL closure / Trouble shooting action and arrange required support (spare, tool, material etc).
– Manage the live call-up and enrich Shift report with vital feedback information for the subsequent shifts.
– Arrange the support for the “downroute” AOG cover (contact local Airport Operation, arrange tooling and shipments, Hotel accommodation and flights request etc.)
– Follow up with the Shift Leader the progress or re-adjustment of the workload during the shift, being the point of contact of communications of the involved Departments.
– Applicants must be open minded, excited about learning new skills and have a strong
– Successful candidates will have proven numeric, administrative and computer skills.
– Ideally, candidates should have previous Maintenance planning experience.
– The ability to work and communicat effectively under pressure.
– Flexibility and ability to adopt to change quickly.
– Fluent in writing and conversation in English.